Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Who wants to try their hand at naming an upcoming book?

Name my next novel contest

So I've got something fun for you guys today. I did say that I would try to bring some new things your way. I've got a guest post here from author Roselyn Jewell who is looking for a little help naming her new book. Here's what she's got to say:

Hi everyone,
My name is Roselyn Jewell and I have recently made my first foray into the YA genre! Previously I’ve written almost entirely romance novels, but I came up with what I think is a great idea for a YA series and I’ve finished the first book in the series, which will be offered as an e-book in early March. In preparation for this, I’m looking for YA fans who are willing to read the book in advance in exchange for posting an honest (yes I really do mean honest) review on at least one site that has it for sale (Amazon, Smashwords, B&N, etc.) and you can feel free to post it anywhere else you wish also!


The second thing I want to share with you is that from now till March 1st, I’m running a contest where you get to submit suggestions for the title for the book! The prize is:


A) The book will have the title you selected + one of the characters’ names will be changed to your name and...


B) You’ll win a free copy of either the final version of the YA book or a free copy of any other book that I have out.


You can read the full details, which include a synopsis of the book, at http://www.roselynjewell.com/1/post/2015/02/name-my-next-novel-contest.html.


Please feel free to send any submissions, suggestions, feedback, questions, etc. to me at Roselyn@roselynjewell.com. If you’d like to review the book, let me know if you’d like PDF or mobi format and I’ll send it right over. Good luck everyone!

Sincerely,

Roselyn Jewell

 Roselyn's Previous Works

 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23148903-a-delicious-mistake https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23301325-stealing-back-love https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23259164-degrees-of-separation


No comments:

Post a Comment